Whether you need a break from a stressful job or just want a quick time-out to rest and rebalance your life , the 3-Day Reset is your answer. Feel lighter, energized and refreshed as you nourish your mind, body and soul.
The 3-Day Reset is based on the three pillars of heart centered living: knowing your essence is love, loving yourself more and seeing love in all. Unlike a detox, the focus will be on ADDING things that nourish your mind, body and soul and NOT on FASTING OR DEPRIVATION.
It’s fast, effective, easy to follow, and most importantly, you won’t feel stressed, hungry or deprived.
- Feel rested
- Restore your energy
- Improve your mood
- Reduce fatigue
- Feel lighter in your body and happier in your mind and spirit
Here is your plan:
- Hydrate & listen to 10-minute visualization (10-15 minutes)
- Have a delicious and filling morning smoothie (5-10 minutes)
- Enjoy a nourishing lunch that you eat mindfully (10 minute lunch prep + mindful eating time)
- Be kind to others including giving compliments and doing at least one act of kindness (5 minutes)
- Have a healthy mid-afternoon snack, if you need more fuel (5 minutes)
- Enjoy a nourishing dinner that you eat mindfully (20-30 minute dinner prep + mindful eating time)
- Unplug, relax and do your daily reflections and gratitude journal before bed (10-60 minutes)
- Easy-to-Follow Reset Program based on 3 Daily Actions for each Heart Centered Living Pillar (Know You Are Love, Love Yourself More & See Love in All)
- 3-Day Planner (Printable)
- Shopping List (Printable)
- Quick & Nourishing Recipes (Printable)
What’s Needed From You to Successfully Complete the Reset:
- Before the Reset, read and print the program and purchase items needed on the Shopping List
- Pick 3 consecutive days (ideally the first 2 are days off) where you can commit to do the program
- During the Reset, take a little extra time for yourself (at least 30-60 minutes more than normal)
- Remember uplifting yourself uplifts others, too!
- Approach the Reset as a positive opportunity to rest and nourish your mind, body and soul
- Know this is not an assignment you have to do perfectly or get right, just do what you can and experience what it feels like to live heart centered for 3 days